A spokesperson said, “A much loved rascal and talented musician, Rod was a long time supporter of Bermuda Folk Club in the seventies and eighties.
“A great musician and personality, he passed away on Christmas Eve. He is fondly remembered by all whose lives he touched.
“Join friends and musicians on this special evening on Saturday,Feb 9 at Spanish Point Boat Club to celebrate Rod and his music.
“A solid line-up of professional and amateurs highlight the evening’s entertainment.
Live music will start from 8pm [doors open at 7:30] and cash bar facility will also be there. Admission Charge is $10.
For further information contact Michael Cacy [Bermuda Folk Club Vice-President] 238-4957 or email at email@example.com.
- Reggae/World Musician Shimshai To Peform
- Music Video: “Cut The Lights” By Yaun Lee
- Bermuda Festival Add Another Night of Voces8
- Video: Mona Li$a’s “Island Not The Same”
- Video: Dissipated Eight Bermuda Performance
- Videos: Bermuda Music Festival