Crawley Town are through to the last eight of the Sussex Senior Cup after a 1-0 win over County League Newhaven last night [Feb 13], which saw Bermuda’s Jonte Smith score the winning goal.
Crawley Town said the poor pitch made life difficult for both sides but Jonte Smith showed awareness in the box to score the only goal of the game in the 33rd minute.
The 18-year-old Bermudian recently made his professional debut for the League One team, having returned from a highly successful loan spell at Met Police which saw him net an impressive 24 goals in 19 games.
- Freddy Hall, Reggie Lambe & Toronto Win
- Teenagers Speak On Commentating Debut
- Flanagan’s Onions Team Donate To SPCA
- Videos/Results: Women’s Futsal
- Photos/Results: Corona League Football
- Photos: Old Boy’s Football Game