In Magistrates Court this morning [Feb 14] 33-year-old Jermain Johnson denied stealing three bottles of liquor from MarketPlace,that were said to be worth approximately $80. The offence was alleged to have occurred in August 2012.
Mr Johnson — who was not represented — was given $2,000 bail with a surety, and and will reappear for trial late next month.
- Drunk in Hallway: Court Dismisses Charges
- Court Bail Conditions: Must Not Get Drunk
- Magistrates Court: Very Expensive Bar Bill
- Two Men Jailed For Stealing Liquor From Hotel
- 32-Yr-Old Woman Fined For Unpaid Bar Bill
- Repeat Offender Jailed: Stealing Liquor