Bermuda’s Reggie Lambe and his Toronto FC teammates are busy with preseason training, and Lambe spoke with the Toronto FC media recently.
The team traveled to Orlando on February 1 to continue preseason on grass in a warmer climate. There, Toronto will take part in the Disney Classic tournament.
Lambe’s Toronto team takes on Columbus Crew at 1.00pm EST on Saturday [Feb 9] and the Bermudian winger was asked what his expectations were and if he could go a full 90 minutes. He said, “I’m very fit, I think I can go a full 90. The sessions have been hard, it’s really working on our game fitness that we need to get into our game now”.
Reggie Lambe signed with Toronto FC as a free agent on December 7, 2011. He has earned over 10 caps for the Bermudian national team, making his international debut at only 16-years-old in 2007.
- Videos/Results: Women’s Futsal
- Video: Dandy Town Defeat Somerset Trojans
- Corona Football League Videos & Round Up
- Video: BFA 2011/12 Football Season Awards
- Live Stream Replay: Bermuda vs Haiti Football
- Video: Dandy Town Hornets Capture FA Cup