Thursday February 14th is expected to be overcast with a few showers and a chance of thunder overnight, with the hi to be near 21°C/69°F, and the low to be 18°C/65°F.
The Bermuda Weather Service’s forecast for Thursday says: “Winds southwesterly strong, easing west-southwesterly moderate to strong in the evening, then light overnight”. There is a gale warning valid for Thursday morning through Thursday afternoon and a small craft warning valid for Thursday evening through Friday.
The sunrise will be at 7.03am and sunset will be at 6.04pm. High tide will be at 11.04am and 11.33pm, while low tide will be at 5.09am and 5.05pm.
The hourly forecast, as provided by Weather Underground, is here
- Thunderstorm Advisory Issued
- Weather Forecast For Monday May 20
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 18
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 17
- Weather Forecast For Thursday May 16