Wednesday February 13th is expected to be mostly cloudy with a few early showers, with the hi to be near 21°C/69°F, and the low to be 17°C/62°F.
The Bermuda Weather Service’s forecast for Wednesday says: “Winds southwesterly moderate to strong, increasing moderate to strong in the evening, further increasing strong with gusts to gale force in showers overnight”. There is a small craft warning valid through Wednesday night and a gale warning valid for Thursday morning through Thursday afternoon.
The sunrise will be at 7.04am and sunset will be at 6.03pm. High tide will be at 10.25am and 10.50pm, while low tide will be at 4.25am and 4.31pm.
The hourly forecast, as provided by Weather Underground, is here
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 24
- Weather Forecast For Thursday May 23
- Weather Forecast For Wednesday May 22
- Weather Forecast For Tuesday May 21
- Weather Forecast For Monday May 20
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19