Seven female business executives from Bermuda have been listed in the IFC Powerwomen Top 100, which is a list of influencers and professionals working around the financial services industry in International Financial Centres.
Angela Burchall, Linda Longworth, Pearline McIntosh, Vanessa Schrum, Diane Stirling, Tracy Tepper and Michelle Wolfe are among those who have been recognised on the list.
Citywealth said, “The list focuses on influencers as well as professionals and celebrates powerful women from diverse backgrounds in government, private wealth, private client advisory and philanthropy across the international financial centres.
- Angela Burchall: HSBC Bermuda, Senior Trust Oﬃcer
- Linda Longworth: Hamilton Trust Company Bermuda, Managing Director
- Pearline McIntosh: VP, Deputy MD Trust Services, Butterﬁeld Trust Bermuda
- Vanessa Schrum: Appleby Bermuda, Head Private Client & Trusts
- Diane Stirling: HSBC Private Bank Bermuda, Senior Trust Oﬃcer
- Tracy Tepper: Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch Trust (Bermuda) Ltd, CEO & President
- Michelle Wolfe: Meritus Bermuda, Managing Director
“It recognises women of achievement who are opinion formers, helping to promote business excellence in their home jurisdiction and consolidating the reputations of the financial services industry globally,” noted Citywealth.
The 100 women listed work in the Bahamas, Switzerland, Singapore, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Malta, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Cyprus and of course Bermuda.
The full list of all 100 women is below [PDF here]:
Read More About
Articles that link to this one:
- Appleby Clinches Four Places On 100 Power List | Bernews.com | August 21, 2013