Do You Want To Serve On A Government Board?

September 14, 2017

The Government is reminding the public that Expression of Interest Forms are still available for those wishing to serve on a Government Board or Committee.

“Copies of the Expression of Interest application forms are also available from the Parcel Post section of the Post Office, Lower Level,” a spokesperson said.

“Completed forms should be returned to the Cabinet Office, 105 Front Street, Hamilton. To submit an Expression of Interest application electronically, members of the public can visit”

Share via email

Read More About

Category: All, Business

Comments (1)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Tricia says:

    Every person no posting here any comments must be applying for