The Senate is one of two parts of the Parliament of Bermuda, the other being the House of Assembly. The Senate consists of eleven members appointed by the Governor.
Five Senators are appointed on the advice of the Premier, three Senators are appointed on the advice of the Leader of the Opposition, and the final three Senators are appointed at the discretion of the Governor.
- Senator The Hon. Sir George Ratteray, Kt, CBE [1969 -1980]
- Senator The Hon. Hugh A. Richardson, CBE, JP [1980 – 1987]
- Senator The Hon. Albert Jackson, CBE, JP [1987 – 1998]
- Senator The Hon. Alfred T. Oughton [1998 – 2008]
- Senator The Hon. Carol A.M. Bassett, JP [2008 – Present]