The U.S. Consulate in Bermuda announced a voter outreach effort on October 2, 2012. Consulate officers will be available at ACE Headquarters on Pitts Bay Road to help Americans register to vote and/or request an absentee voter ballot by using the www.fvap.gov website.
Consul General Robert Settje will be on hand from 12:00-12:30 to request his own absentee voter ballot and introduce himself to American citizens resident in Bermuda. Interested Americans should visit the IT Training Room on the lobby level of ACE headquarters on Tuesday, October 2 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Questions about the event or about absentee voting should be directed to VoteHamilton@state.gov.
The 2012 U.S elections will be held on November 6, 2012, and will see incumbent President Barack Obama running for a second term against Republican Mitt Romney, the House of Representatives election, as well as Gubernatorial and Senate elections in some states.
- US Consulate: Condolence Book for Holbrooke
- Voting Survey: Americans Living Abroad
- Statements: US Attorney General & Premier
- US Attorney General Arrives in Bermuda
- Democrats Attack Romney/Bermuda Connection
- Romney’s “Mystery” Bermuda-Based Company