The Bermuda Hospitals Board confirmed that the hospital’s Chief of Staff, Dr Donald Thomas, is currently on “administrative leave,” however declined to comment further.
A BHB spokesperson said: “We can confirm that our Chief of Staff, Dr Donald Thomas, is currently on administrative leave while a Board review is carried out.
“We cannot comment any further on individual matters, but interim arrangements are being made to ensure continuity of medical leadership.”
- Bermuda Hosts Health Financing Conferences
- Upcoming: Argus Healthy Living Expo
- Health Accounts Report: Income & Expenses
- Bermudians Urged To Become Organ Donors
- Healthcare Advocacy Group Meeting Tonight
- BHB: Gordon Ward Remains Restricted
Articles that link to this one:
- BHB Confirm Dr Victor Scott: Interim Chief Of Staff | Bernews.com | August 7, 2012