Marge From — the Director of Plant Conservation at Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo — will give a presentation on the Conservation & Recovery of Endangered Plants, including Bermuda’s Governor Laffan’s Fern on Thursday [Sept 20] at 6pm in the Education Auditorium at the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo.
The Botanical Society and the Bermuda Zoological Society said they are pleased to have Ms From give a talk on her organization’s role in the effort to conserve Bermuda’s endemic Governor Laffans Fern and other plant conservation projects. The talk is free and is open to everyone, and donations are welcome.
The event is sponsored by the Department of Conservation Services as part of the restoration and management plan for the endangered, endemic Governor Laffan’s Fern. For more information about the talk contact Lisa Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Endangered Fern Found In Marsh
- Trust Property Garden Opening In Warwick
- Pembroke Park Nature Reserve Update
- Cereus Flowers: Once A Year Bloom
- 2013 Agricultural Exhibition Catalogue Released
- Pink/Purple Lilies Growing In Pembroke