The Royal Hamilton Amateur Dinghy Club Frostbite Sailing series continued this past weekend [Jan.22] in the Hamilton Harbour. In the 420 Fleet Adam Barboza was first, followed by Ellie Wollman and crew Hannah Horsfield, while Gavin Collery placed third.
In the Laser R Fleet Jordan Smith was first, Jeremy Shrubb was second, while Jay Tucker was third. The Laser Std Fleet saw Simon Moore place first, Matteo Bonin finish second, with third going to Richard Neame.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: Fitted Dinghy & Comet Races
- Photos/Videos: Frostbite Series Sailing
- Photos & Results: Sailing Frostbite Series
- Photos/Videos/Results: Fitted Dinghy Racing
- Photos/Video: St George’s Harbour Dinghy Racing
- Photos: 2010 Sailing Argo Group Gold Cup