The Bermuda Police have identified the man killed in a road traffic accident last night [Feb.5] as 48 year old Michael Lancelotta of Rhode Island.
A police spokesperson said. “The Bermuda Police Service can now confirm the death of 48 year old Michael Lancelotta of Rhode Island, U.S.A.
“Mr. Lancelotta succumbed to injuries sustained after the rental cycle he was riding collided with a water truck around 6pm Sunday, February 5th on Wellington Street in St. George’s in the vicinity of Tiger Bay.
“Inquiries into this incident are ongoing and police continue to appeal for any witnesses to this collision to contact PC Walter Jackson at the Roads Policing Unit on 295-0011.The Bermuda Police Service extends condolences to the family & friends of Mr. Lancelotta.”
The death of Mr. Lancelotta marked the first road fatality for 2012.
- Accident Victim: Dion Richardson
- Andrew Peniston Killed In Motorcycle Accident
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Collision
- Traffic Victim Named as Kirk Simons
- Traffic Victim Named As Katrina Flood
- Traffic Victim Named As Omar Sutton