[Updated] An 18-year-old Sandys parish man seriously injured in a motorcycle collision in Southampton early this evening [Sept 30].
A police spokesperson “Around 5pm on Sunday, September 30th police and first responders attended a reported serious single vehicle motorcycle collision on South Road in Southampton near the junction with Church Road.
“The motorcycle rider, an 18 year old Sandys parish man, was apparently seriously injured and taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment.
“Inquiries into this collision are ongoing and any witnesses are encouraged to contact the Roads Policing Unit on 295-0011.
Update Oct 1 9.06am: As of this time, the 18-year-old is listed in critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit of KEMH.
Update Oct 3, 6am: We are expecting to receive an official statement from police.
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision
Articles that link to this one:
- Police Confirm Death Of Shae-Quan Astwood | Bernews.com | October 4, 2012