The Ministry of Education is advising parents who use the St. John’s Preschool after school programme that it will be delayed for at least a week.
A Ministry spokesperson said, “Due to unforeseen circumstances there we must inform parents that we will have to delay the After school Care at St John’s Preschool by at least a week.
“The delay will allow us to ensure the facility, and personnel are prepared to serve. The Ministry apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused.”
- Downed Pole Causes Primary School Closure
- Friday: Deadline For Public School Registration
- Public School Enrolment For The 2013/14 Year
- Sherri Bucci Appointed As CDP Coordinator
- Education Ministry: 17 Preschool Vacancies
- Dame Jennifer: Lyceum Preschool To Relocate