Bermuda Fire Service personnel worked to rescue the man from the tank, and cared for him until an ambulance arrived and transported him to King Edward Memorial Hospital with what we unofficially understand to be non-life threatening injuries.
A BFRS spokesperson said: “Bermuda Fire and Rescue Service extracted a 79 year old male from a water tank, where he had appeared to have fallen, at a residence on Purvis Estate Road, Warwick. The gentleman was then taken to KEMH by ambulance.”
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision