HSBC Bermuda confirmed that they reduced a “number of roles and less than 10 employees have been impacted.”
An HSBC Bermuda spokesperson stated: “As we continue to assess the business and align with target operating models, we have had to reduce a number of roles and less than 10 employees have been impacted over the last few days.
“There are also a number of employees whose roles have significantly changed due to restructuring and we have been able to successfully offer them an alternative role within the business.
“HSBC Bermuda will continue to work with our employees and redeploy them into new roles and will continue to make accreditation and training a priority to provide opportunities for our staff.”
- Butterfield Offers 56 Staff Early Retirement
- HSBC Launches Diversity & Inclusion Initiative
- Summer Internship Program Community Service
- CEO: 2010 ‘A Good Year For HSBC Bermuda’
- HSBC Introduce New Security For Online Banking
- Eight Employees Made Redundant At Butterfield