The Bermuda Weather Service has issued a Thunderstorm Advisory valid for this morning [Nov 2].
Today’s forecast says: “A large, complex area of low pressure to our distant north will move eastward across the Canadian Maritimes. An associated frontal trough will move through this morning with showers and possibly thunderstorms as well as strong winds.
“Showers, risk thunder this morning, sunny periods later… Winds southwesterly moderate to strong, increasing strong this morning, then veering westerly by afternoon… High near 25°C/77°F.”
The Convening of Parliament ceremony and reading of the Throne Speech is scheduled to take place on the grounds of the Cabinet Office this morning, and it is unclear what impact — if any — the weather may have on the event.
- Thunderstorm Advisory Issued
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 18
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 17
- Weather Forecast For Thursday May 16
- Weather Forecast For Wednesday May 15