The Dreams, Visions & Realities Fashion Show was held last night [Feb 16] at the Berkeley Institute and saw the latest clothing supplied by local stores including Klimaxx, Orange Bay, Kids 2000, A 2 Z Accessories, Last Night Boutique and The Edge.
The night of fashion was a fundraiser with all proceeds going to The Women’s Resource Centre, Bermuda Health and Cancer and The Family Centre. Attendees were treated to at least 10 different themed scenes and entertainment throughout the night including dance routines, singing and a Zumba display.
Vendors were on hand offering different accessories featured in the show and refreshments were available during the intermission and throughout the night. Master of Ceremonies for the event was Earl Basden and DJ Malcolm Lethal Weapon Smith kept the energy flowing through the night.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: Kardias Club ‘Tea With a Twist’ Fundraiser
- Photo Set #2: Nicole R Hosts A Night Of Fashion
- Red Cross To Hold Spring Fashion Show
- Photos: ‘Flash Mob’ Fashion Show
- Photos & Videos: Shades of White Fashion Show
- Photos: PALS Mad Hair Day Fundraiser
Articles that link to this one:
- Photo Set #2: Nicole R Hosts A Night Of Fashion | Bernews.com | February 18, 2013
- Video: Dreams, Visions, Realities Fashion Show | Bernews.com | February 21, 2013
- Red Cross To Hold Spring Fashion Show – Bernews | The Daily Fashion Fix | May 1, 2013