The Department of Marine and Ports have advised of changes to this evening’s [Dec 21] ferry service as a result of the inclement weather we are presently experiencing:
- Blue Route – Service cancelled for the followings trips; Departing Hamilton at 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Green Route – Service operating as normal
- Pink Route – Servicing one trip; Departing from Hamilton at 5:15 p.m. to Lower Ferry, Salt Kettle and Hinson’s Island only.
The Department apologised for the inconvenience and thanked the public for their understanding as inclement weather continues to affect the Island.
- PLP: ‘Minister’s Misrepresentation Of The Facts’
- Ferry Workers Back To Work After Suspension
- Ferry Services Suspended, Workers Attend BIU
- Minister Crockwell On Ferry Charter Situation
- PLP: Overseas Ferry Charter Is ‘Very Disturbing’
- Rockaway Ferry Schedule Announcement