“The Transport Control Department (TCD) is advising the public that it will no longer be accepting personal or business checks, but rather cash, manager’s check, Mastercard or Visa only,” said a Transport Ministry spokesperson.
“And TCD further advises businesses with large transactions to consider paying by corporate card or manager’s check. For more information about the payment changes, please contact TCD at 292-1271.”
- BEPRO To Host Forum On Economy
- Chamber: Standardized 25% Duty Rate
- $27M Owed In Social Ins. Payments
- Petition On Duty Delivered To Premier
- MailBoxes Reiterates Call: ‘Speak Up’
- Sir John: Economic Stimulus Proposals