The Miss Bermuda Organization has announced the final recruitment period for the 2012 Miss Bermuda Pageant. Interested young ladies ages 17-24 should contact Pageant Director Milika Seymour at 704-1469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 21st.
The 2012 pageant is scheduled to take place Sunday July 8th, when reigning queen Jana Outerbridge will crown her successor. Along with the opportunity to represent Bermuda at the Miss World Pageant, the new queen will also win a $3,000 cash prize, wardrobe, an iPad and various other prizes.
The 2012 Miss Bermuda sponsors include, The Bermuda Department of Tourism, A.S. Coopers, Blanc Bridal Boutique, Sandstorm Boutique of London, Tekoa Photography, O’Faces Makeup Artistry, Impressions Hair Artistry, Flowers by Gimi, and Dasani Water. Tickets for the pageant will go on sale May 14th exclusively on www.bdatix.bm
- Miss Bermuda’s Friends To Host Fundraiser
- Videos: Miss Bermuda Contestant Introductions
- 2012 Miss World Pageant Concludes, China Wins
- Miss Bermuda Takes Part In Top Model Event
- Miss Bermuda Does It Again, Makes Model Cut
- Video: Miss Bermuda Departs For China