The Walking Expo was held on Tuesday [Apr.3], with Health Minister Zane DeSilva officially opening the event on the front steps of City Hall .
Various retailers, health clubs, and walking & running clubs that are in Bermuda had tables loaded with information and products for persons wishing to be active and to live a healthier life.
Hamilton Town Crier Ed Christopher could be seen dancing throughout the expo to the high energy music being played by the DJ on hand. Nordic Walker Robert Sweetgall was on hand presenting a Motivation to Move workshop with other workshops available on Seniors Longevity and a Teacher Workshop.
Health Clubs were eager to show the many fitness services and classes available, with the Department of Health encouraging proper nutrition intake using the newly announced Bermuda Dietary Guidelines.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: DPT Hosts Wellness Day
- Photos: Victor Scott Students ‘Move More’
- Photos: Celebrating Wellness At Victoria Park
- Photos/Video: Eye Institute Holds ‘Patch Party’
- Photos: Jump 2B Fit Ag Show Demonstration
- Photos: Agricultural Exhibition Floral/Woodwork