Scores of locals and visitors crowded Front Street last night [July 4] attending Harbour Nights and celebrating the 4th of July. Evolution Fashion Show models gave attendees a sneak peek of the upcoming fashion extravaganza which will be held on Saturday July 7, starting at 7:30pm in front of City Hall.
Hair and makeup designs were highlighted at the Harbour Nights event, with some of Bermuda’s talented hair and makeup artists had their works of art on display.
The audience was treated to styles with an American theme, with the July 4th date in mind. Completing the show was a body art competition featuring four different body art companies. Local entertainerment and a hot dog eating competition were included in the evening’s line-up with the night, which came to an end with a laser light and fireworks display.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photo Set #3: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photo Set #2: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photo Set #1: Evolution Fashion Show
- Seven Local Models Selected By Wilhelmina Models
- Photos: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photo Set #2: Nicole R Hosts A Night Of Fashion