The Parliamentary Standing Committee on the Public Accounts had planned to hold Public Meeting of the Committee today [July 5] at 3pm, however it has been cancelled.
“The PAC Chairman (Mr. E.T. Bob Richards, JP, MP) expects to re-schedule a Public Hearing, and we will advise accordingly in due course,” a spokesperson said.
It was expected that the Standing Committee would deliberate on matters raised by the Auditor General in the ‘Special Report of the Auditor General on the Misuse of Funds’, dated December 2011.
- Minister & OBA On Moratorium Policy
- Videos: Political Candidates Discuss Marijuana
- Gang ‘Reference Guide’ To Be Unveiled
- National Security Minister: Crime & Gangs
- Video: Health Minister On Hiring Consultants
- Job Market Declines For Fourth Consecutive Year