The Centre on Philanthropy held their fourth annual ‘Give Back Games’ yesterday afternoon [Sept 18] at Horseshoe Bay. The Beach Olympics saw executives and staff from some of Bermuda’s leading international companies competed to raise money for their charity of choice.
At the end of the event, over $70,000 was shared between 12 charities, with the winning company team earning their charity $11,000. The 12 companies sent their team members to the beach to build sand castles, paddle kayaks, ‘walk the plank’, throw frisbees and run in flippers.
- Photos: 2011 ‘Give Back Games’ At Horseshoe
- Photos: 2010 Beach Flipper Relay Race
- Photos: Breast Cancer Fun Walk
- Photos: 2011 Angle Street Cultural Festival
- Photos: 2011 Pride Celebrity Lock Up
- Photos: Marsh & Guy Carpenter Community Day
Articles that link to this one:
- ‘Give Back Games’ Raises $77,000 For Charity | Bernews.com | September 22, 2012