Surfers are taking advantage of the pre-storm weather today [Sept 4], making their way to Horseshoe Bay Beach in Southampton. The Bermuda Weather Service said that Tropical Storm Leslie is currently to our south-southeast and is forecast to arrive this weekend. Leslie is expected to intensify to a Category II hurricane as it approaches to about 60nm to our south by Saturday evening.
- Photos/Video: Surfers Out Pre-Hurricane Leslie
- Photos/Video: Pre-Storm Waves On South Shore
- Slideshow: Waves At Elbow, Astwood, Horseshoe
- Photos: Pre-Storm Surf At Horseshoe Bay
- Photos: The Sunset Before The Storm
- Photos: South Shore Waves in Smiths