Bermuda’s Rieko Trott scored his first goal of the year in the University of Indianapolis’ 2-0 win against visiting William Jewell to open Great Lakes Valley Conference play.
The University’s website said: “The first half was highlighted by a header that glanced off the crossbar from Paul Scheipeter. The Scheipeter header came in the 17th minute, and was one of five UIndy (2-2-0; 1-0-0 GLVC) shots in the first 45 minutes.
“The Greyhounds got on the board in the 72nd minute, with freshman Reid Strain’s team-leading third goal of the year. Strain took a ball from Scheipeter and sent it over the Cardinal keeper from about 10 yards to the center of the goal.
“Rieko Trott got his first goal of the year in the match, on a header down the heart of the box in the 81st minute. Trott took a rebound off of a Kevin Eggert header in the box and sent it in to put the Greyhounds up 2-0.”
- Freddy Hall, Reggie Lambe & Toronto Win
- Teenagers Speak On Commentating Debut
- Flanagan’s Onions Team Donate To SPCA
- Videos/Results: Women’s Futsal
- Photos/Results: Corona League Football
- Photos: Old Boy’s Football Game