Bermuda’s Tyler Butterfield has finished the Galveston 5150 today [Sept 23] in 2nd place finishing 27 seconds behind the winner Chris Foster. Butterfield clocked an overall time of 1:50:06, while Foster recorded a time of 1:49:39. Karl Kahsar finished third in a time of 1:52:06.
Butterfield came out of the water in 19:10, then recorded a bike time of 55:19, and then had the strongest run time in 34:20. The Galveston 5150 took place in Galveston, Texas and you can view the full results here.
- Tyler Butterfield 5th In New Hampshire
- Nikki Butterfield Withdraws: Ironman Melbourne
- Butterfield Hired As Panache Design Consultant
- Butterfields To Compete In Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Tyler Butterfield Reflects On Superfrog
- Butterfield 7th In F1 Triathlon In California