Carole Holding will be closing her Front Street store after 17 years due to the lack of cruise ships scheduled for Hamilton in 2013.
“I have decided to close the Front Street location mainly due to the fact no cruise ships are planned for next season,” said Ms Holding. “The stores at the Fairmont Southampton, Clocktower Mall and Heritage Wharf in Dockyard will continue to be open.”
Her products range from gourmet food to local arts & crafts, and can be purchased in-store, through her website and also via email at email@example.com.
- Market Nights: Lots of Talent, Few Tourists
- Princess On Bermuda 2012 Cuts
- Bermuda Casino Policy Backlash?
- UK Police Probe Cunard Abuse Claims
- ‘Bermuda Can Be Year-Round Resort’
- Advisory For Norwegian Breakaway Arrival
Articles that link to this one:
- Crissons Announce Changes To Front St Stores | Bernews.com | October 18, 2012