[Updated] The 47-year-old man who was seriously injured in a collision on Tuesday [Oct 9] has been transferred overseas for further medical care.
He had been in the Intensive Care Unit of KEMH since the accident, which occurred at approximately 12.45pm on North Shore Road in Devonshire near Barkers Hill, and involved a car and a motorcycle colliding.
Update 10.56am: A police spokesperson said: “The 47 year old Hamilton parish man seriously injured when the motorcycle he was riding collided with a car as both vehicles attempted to negotiate the round-a-bout in the North Shore Road, Barkers Hill Devonshire area around 12:45pm Tuesday, October 9th has been airlifted overseas for further medical treatment. Inquiries into this collision are ongoing and any witnesses are encouraged to contact PC L’Oreal Gibbons on 295-0011.”
- Motorcycle Accident Victim Airlifted Overseas
- Accident Victim Flown Overseas For Treatment
- Causeway Crash Victim To Be Airlifted Out
- Accident Victims: One Airlifted, One Critical
- Man Airlifted Overseas Following Car Accident
- May 24th Accident Victim Airlifted to Boston