Strong winds with gale force gusts will continue today the Bermuda Weather Service said. The Bermuda Weather Service said Hurricane Sandy’s closest point of approach to the island has passed, however the Hurricane remains a threat.
The full forecast for today said: “A Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect early this morning, as Hurricane Sandy begins to turn away toward the northwest.
“Strong winds with gale force gusts will continue today, and remain strong at times through the week ahead, as Sandy’s vast influence continues. Building swells and dangerous rip currents along the south shore remain today, then slowly ease during Tuesday.”
- Weather Forecast For Wednesday May 22
- Weather Forecast For Tuesday May 21
- Weather Forecast For Monday May 20
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 18
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 17
Articles that link to this one:
- Ferry Services Cancelled Due To Weather | Bernews.com | October 29, 2012