A 58-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of impaired driving – and later released after passing the alco-analyser test — after he smashed his car into a utility pole in Paget.
A police spokesperson said: “Around 2:20am on Sunday, November 18th police and first responders attended a reported single vehicle collision on Middle Road in Paget near the junction with Valley Road.
“It appears that a car was being driven along Middle Road when it collided with a utility pole. There were no reported injuries; however the car was extensively damaged. The driver, a 58 year old Pembroke man, was arrested on suspicion of impaired driving and later released after passing the alco-analyser test.”
- Woman Arrested For Assault & DUI
- Driver Arrested For DUI After Accident
- Woman Arrested For DUI After Accident
- Man Arrested For DUI After Accident
- Two Accidents, Two DUI Arrests
- Three Arrests After Accidents For DUI