The Bermuda Motorcycle Racing Club [BMRC] Executive Committee have lowered the membership fees for the 2013 fiscal year.
A spokesperson said: “With an interest in reducing the cost of entry into the sport of motorcycle racing in addition to aligning our sport with fee structures of other national organizations we have created the following fee structure for 2013:
2013 BMRC Membership Fee Schedule:
- Adult Membership Fee – $100*
- Children 12 and Under – $50
- *Note: Early bird registration fee will be $80 if adult members sign up for their 2013 membership by March 1, 2013.
The 2013 BMRC racing season will start earlier next year with their first ever endurance racing events scheduled to commence in February 2013. Registration forms will be made available by December 1, 2013 on their website.
- Motocross Results, Photos & Video
- Video/Results: Motorcycle Racing At Southside
- Videos: Bermuda Motorcycle Racing Club
- Slideshow/Results: BMRC Motorcycle Racing
- Video/Results: Motorcycle National Champs
- Videos: Motorcycle Racing Highlights