The Department of Health recently hosted an Appreciation Awards Ceremony for members of the Sexual Assault Response Team [SART]. The photos below depict the Minister of Health Zane DeSilva with the various award recipients who are or have been involved in SART.
The event was held in recognition of Forensic Nurses Week. Forensic nurses care for victims and perpetrators of physical, psychological and/or social violence and/or abuse and provide nursing care, collect evidence and provide consultation in a variety of areas including: sexual assault, domestic violence, child abuse and neglect, death investigation, elder mistreatment, corrections, emergency services, mental health and public health.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos & Video: CORE Cardiac Center Opening
- Photos: Southampton Back To School Party
- Photos: Bda College PACE Award Ceremony
- Photos: DPT Hosts Wellness Day
- Minister Updates On National Health Plan
- Health Minister On ‘Health Reform Strategy’