Over 850 runners from a dozen different countries completed the Bermuda Marathon Weekend 10K on Saturday morning [Jan 19], with 300 walkers also taking part in the event.
The race got underway at 9am, and saw runners head along Montpelier Road, east on Middle Road, to Flatts, west along North Shore, then onto Palmetto Road and Frog Lane. View the first set of 10K photos here, the full results and videos of the 10K here, and all our coverage of the 2013 Bermuda Marathon Weekend here.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photo Set #1: Half Marathon & Marathon Race
- Photo Set #1: Race Weekend 10K Run & Walk
- Photos: Butterfield & Vallis 5K
- Photos: Sunday’s Marathon Races
- Video/Photos/Results: Eye Classic Road Race
- Photo Set #1: Lindos To Lindos Race