[Updated] The Bermuda Classic Bike Club is hosting their New Year’s charity ride today [Jan 27], which started in Hamilton and headed to the east. After stopping in St George’s Square, the group headed back to Ice Queen, before making their way to Dockyard.
The group consists of dozens of bikes — and one 1948 model car — and they plan to take a 30-minute break in Dockyard before heading back to BAA this afternoon to finish and present the funds to a representative for the Coalition for the Protection of Children.
Update: Zach Sagurs, President of the Bermuda Classic Bike Club, said they chose to donate to the Coalition for the Protection of Children, specifically to support their breakfast programme. Mr Sagurs — who has a classic 1956 model Triumph Cub motorcycle — said that today’s Classic Ride had raised a total of $1,500.
The organisers thanked everyone for coming out in support of the charity ride, and explained the ride is open to everyone. Anyone interested in joining future events can visit their website Bermudaclassic.com.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: City Of Hamilton’s Car Show
- Photo Slideshow: 2012 Car Show
- Photos & Videos: Ultimate Drivers Challenge
- Photos: Grand Auto-Moto Saloon
- Upcoming: Bermuda Classic Bike Club Ride
- Upcoming; Motor Sports Racing & Bike Show
Articles that link to this one:
- Photos/Video: 65-Year-Old Classic MG Car | Bernews.com | January 27, 2013
- Weekend News, Links, Photos, Videos & More | Bernews.com | January 28, 2013