Friday January 18th is expected to be cloudy with one or two showers, increasing in the evening, with the hi to be near 21°C/69°F, and the low to be 17°C/62°F.
The Bermuda Weather Service’s forecast for Friday says: “Winds south-southwesterly moderate to strong, occasional gusts to gale force especially around showers, rapidly veering north-northwesterly in the evening then north-northeasterly overnight”
The sunrise will be at 7.20am and sunset will be at 5.39pm. High tide will be at 1.01am and 1.06pm, while low tide will be at 7.34am and 7.25pm.
The hourly forecast, as provided by Weather Underground, is here
- Thunderstorm Advisory Issued
- Weather Forecast For Monday May 20
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 18
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 17
- Weather Forecast For Thursday May 16