Friday March 1st is expected to have sunny periods with one or two showers, with the high to be near 19°C/67°F, and the low to be 17°C/63°F.
The Bermuda Weather Service’s forecast for Friday says: “Winds westerly strong to gale force, at times in the morning, then settling strong in the afternoon”.
There is a Gale Warning valid for Friday morning and a Small Craft Warning valid for Friday afternoon through Saturday.
The sunrise will be at 6.47am and sunset will be at 6.16pm. High tide will be at 10.31am and 11.03pm, while low tide will be at 4.33am and 4.36pm.
The hourly forecast, as provided by Weather Underground, is here
- Weather Forecast For Wednesday May 22
- Weather Forecast For Tuesday May 21
- Weather Forecast For Monday May 20
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 18
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 17