In recent ladies rugby action the Mariners dominated early, but eventually they were outdone by the Renegades. Melissa Field scored 2 tries for the Renegades, with Rachael Jenkins adding the other. The Mariners got single tries from Anthi Xipolia and Amanda Swan.
The Police displayed good discipline and adhered to a very structured game plan going through their phases and gaining ground. Jo Murray pounced on a loose ball and went over for the only try of the game earning the Police a 1 – 0 win over the Teachers.
In the men’s game the police scored early and often as they defeated the Teachers 34 – 19. The Police got 2 tries from Tommy Edwards and Chiquon Smith, while Darren Richardson added the other.
Rick Louw kicked 2 Conversions and a Penalty, while Edwards added a Conversion. The Teachers got single tries from Tashon DeSilva, Nathan Browne and Aldo Campbell, while Pat Paperplane kicked 2 Conversions.
Click to enlarge photos:
20 Most Recent Sports Photo Galleries
- 29 Jan: Photos: First Annual Bermuda Motorsports Expo
- 29 Jan: Photos: Mountain Bike Racing At Ferry Reach
- 27 Jan: Photos: Weekend Rugby League Action
- 26 Jan: Photos & Results: Bermuda Youth Netball
- 26 Jan: Photos/Results: Ariel Re High School Rugby
- 26 Jan: Photos: Somerset Eagles Beat Devonshire Colts
- 22 Jan: Photos/Results: Canada Defeat Bermuda 4 – 2
- 22 Jan: Photos & Results: RES Spring Equestrian Show
- 20 Jan: Photos & Results: Women’s Field Hockey
- 19 Jan: Photos: Paul Marsden Memorial Rugby Game
- 19 Jan: Photos & Results: Boulevard vs St. George’s
- 16 Jan: Photos Set #2: 2017 Marathon & Half Marathon
- 15 Jan: Photos: 2017 Bermuda Half Marathon Finish Line
- 14 Jan: Photo Set #2: Marathon Weekend 10K Run, Walk
- 14 Jan: Photos/Video: Race Weekend 10K Run & Walk
- 14 Jan: Photos: 2017 KPMG Front Street Mile Races
- 11 Jan: Photos & Results: Duckett Memorial Rugby Game
- 11 Jan: Photos: Goslings To Fairmont Southampton Race
- 10 Jan: Photos & Results: BNA Merle Parfitt Impact
- 04 Jan: Photos: Overseas Swimmers At Aquatics Center