The Bermuda Regiment held their 3 Mile Walk and 5 Mile Breakfast Run yesterday [May 16]. Sean Trott and Jennifer Allen are the male and female champions. Jay Donawa finished second with a time of 26:45.
Jennifer Allen was fourth overall with a time of 31:52, while Kathleen Mononey was the second female finisher clocking 36:31 finishing 7th overall.
Slideshow below courtesy of the Bermuda Regiment:
Howard Williams was the first male walker in 38:54, while Loretta Stoneham was the first female walker 37:50. The top Junior Male [16-19yrs] was Kellan Thomas in 45:47, the first Male Masters [40-49yrs] was Frank Ming, while the first Masters Female [40-49yrs] Deborah Pharoah-Williams.
The first Senior Male [over 50yrs] Cal Steede, while the first Senior Female was Edwina Aroash. The first Bermuda Regiment finisher was Gavaska Lodge, while the first finisher from the other services the Bermuda Fire & Rescue Service’s Jay Donawa.
- Photos: Butterfield & Vallis 5K
- Photos: Sunday’s Marathon Races
- Photo Set #1: Lindos To Lindos Race
- Photos: A Look Back at the International 10K
- Photo Set #2: Annual Eye Classic Road Race
- Video/Photos/Results: Eye Classic Road Race