Today [Sept.17] there was an Open House at the Grand Atlantic Development on South Road in Warwick. The housing development will comprise of 60 two bedroom/one bathroom homes and 18 three bedroom/two bathroom homes. Prices range from $495,000 for a 2 bedroom home up to $670,000 for an ocean view 3 bedroom unit.
In June 2011, Minister Roban said, “The Bermuda Housing Corporation has already received over 70 expressions of interest from the general public keen to own a home in this development.
“The Grand Atlantic Development is bordered by the Southlands Park which is soon to be Bermuda’s newest National Park with access to a beautiful south shore beach. Residents will eventually have full access to Beach and Park areas for their relaxation and enjoyment.
“In addition, the Government of Bermuda is happy to declare that it is in the process of partnering with Ascendant Group so that the units in the later phases of this development will have a sustainable theme.”
“In the event of a power outage, these units will be self sufficient in terms of basic energy requirements. 54 of the 78 units will have a renewable energy component built into the design.”
Click photos to enlarge:
- Grand Atlantic Units: Available in August
- Warwick Condos: 102 People Express Interest
- Minister Announces Grand Atlantic Open House
- 100% Financing For Warwick Condos
- Upcoming: Grand Atlantic Open House
- Grand Atlantic Condos: “Take A Step Back”
Articles that link to this one:
- Wingate: Eroding Cliffs Under Condos | Bernews.com | October 10, 2011