The streets of Hamilton were turned into a catwalk yesterday [Nov.26] as a group of synchronised models showcased the latest styles up and down Reid Street.
Fatiyama Boutique, located on Elliot Street, organised the “Glam Rock” event — their third fashion show but the first to use the flash mob format.
Speaking yesterday after the show, Maya Furbert from Fatimaya said it was “incredible and fabulous”. Asked how she came up with the concept Ms Furbert said, “Surfing the Internet you come across all kinds of interesting, innovative shows.
“I saw a show that was filmed inside a grocery store, so I wanted to do orginally, but then his came up — to do it more flash mob -and get the attention of more people”
Video of fashion show:
Video #2 of fashion show:
Fatimaya’s Maya Furbert:
- Local Designers To Showcase Fashions
- Five Videos: Evolution Fashion Show
- Model Call For City’s Evolution Fashion Show
- Upcoming: International Fashion Expo
- Upcoming: Fatiyama’s Fashion Show
- Upcoming: Femme Fatale Lingerie Show