Hamilton shoppers were treated to some glamorous trends when a fashion ‘flash mob’ descended on Reid Street this afternoon [Nov. 26].
Approximately fifteen models took to the streets to showcase the latest fashions, as music pumped out of speakers located on the sidewalk outside of Trends on Reid Street.
Elliot Street boutique Fatiyama — which combines vintage ’70s, ’80s and 90s fashions with modern looks — organised the “Glam Rock” event which was the third fashion show to be launched by Fatimaya and the first to use the flash mob format.
The show started outside Trends at 1pm, with models coming out of the Walkway, walking east along Reid Street, crossing the street, and strutting back down Reid Street. Crowds gathered to watch the fashion spectacle, cheering and applauding the models as they turned the streets of Hamilton into a fashion catwalk.
Update: Videos added here.
Click to enlarge:
- Photos & Videos: Shades of White Fashion Show
- Photo Set #3: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photo Set #2: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photo Set #1: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photos: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photos: CedarBridge’s Du Jour Fashion Show