Last night a 22-year-old man was treated at the hospital, and later released, after falling from what is reported to be a balcony on Front Street.
“Around 11:30pm on Wednesday, July 4th police and first responders attended a reported medical emergency on Front Street in the City of Hamilton near Chancery Lane,” a police spokesperson said.
“It appears that a man had attempted to climb on to a structure in the area but in the process fell to the pavement, injuring himself. The victim, a 22 year old Southampton man, was taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance for treatment and later released. Inquiries into this incident are ongoing.”
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision