Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP and The Bermuda Foundation for Insurance Studies [BFIS] will sponsor a panel discussion addressing the Future of State Insurance Regulation at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, on July 11, 2012 beginning at 5 p.m. A cocktail reception will follow the panel discussion.
The panelists for the event are:
- Michael F. Consedine, insurance commissioner, Pennsylvania Insurance Department
- Thomas M. Glassic, general counsel, District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
- John P. Mulhern, partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath, Corporate & Securities Practice Group.
Daniel W. Krane, partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath, Corporate & Securities Practice Group, will serve as moderator. Registration for the event is possible through the law firm’s website. Established 1996 BFIS provides Bermudian students with education and training opportunities for careers in Bermuda’s insurance industry. The organization awards scholarships and arranges industry internships and provided students with valuable mentoring, career guidance and job search assistance
- Seminar: Social Media for Bermuda Business
- Roger Crombie’s World Insurance Forum Reports
- Business Bermuda Student Network Awards
- Ironshore Expands Pollution Programme
- Athene Launches Retirement Annuity
- Ironshore Partners On Support Line