Comet Sailors took to the St. George’s Harbour yesterday [Aug 12] competing in the Alton Millett Memorial Regatta.
Stephen Dickinson and his crew Pat Young sailed Kitty Hawk to four victories. With one race to throw out Dickinson and Young won the Regatta with three points.
2012 Edward Cross Long Distance Race winner Rudy Bailey and his crew for this race Maxwell Curtis recorded a did not start and three second place finishes to finish the Regatta in second place with 6 points. Rockal Evans and his crew Christine Barnard recorded a did not start and three third place finishes to finish in third place overall with 9 points.
Alton Millett Memorial Regatta:
03 Stephen Dickinson and Pat Young
06 Rudy Bailey and Maxwell Curtis
09 Rockal Evans and Christine Barnard
12 Scott Fox and Kyle Symons
16 Tre Joinville and Peter MacGlashan
17 Quinton Simons and Winston Paynter
- Dkembe’s Voyage Through The South Pacific
- Charleston Bermuda Race Set To Get Underway
- Family Festival Of Sail On Sunday
- Spirit of Bermuda Diverts, Sick Crew Member
- Sailors To Attend World Record Regatta In Italy
- Boats And Moorings Renewal Advisory