Bermuda’s Freddy Hall made his MLS debut for Toronto FC in their 2-1 loss to the Columbus Crew, which he called a “great experience” although he was “gutted” they did not get the victory.
Hall was most recently was a member of Northampton Town of the English League Two. Prior to that he played for the Bermuda Hogges after beginning his college career at South Florida University before transferring to Quinnipiac University. The 27-year-old joins his fellow Bermudian Reggie Lambe at Toronto FC, with Lambe previously signed by the Canadian team.
- Freddy Hall, Reggie Lambe & Toronto Win
- Teenagers Speak On Commentating Debut
- Flanagan’s Onions Team Donate To SPCA
- Videos/Results: Women’s Futsal
- Photos/Results: Corona League Football
- Photos: Old Boy’s Football Game