“In the best interest of its clients and employees, and due to the size and unpredictability of Hurricane Leslie, Capital G Bank Limited will close its in-branch and call centre services on Saturday, 8th September,” a statement from the Company said.
“Capital G will operate as normal today, Friday 7th September until 5pm. Call Centre hours will remain the same, operating until 8pm this evening.
“Clients should continue to take advantage of Capital G’s eBanking portal and ATM network while in-branch services remain unavailable as a result of the passing of Hurricane Leslie.
“Capital G is expected to open as normal on Monday, 10th September pending a full assessment of its physical infrastructure following the storm. For further Capital G Bank updates and any potential impacts as a result of Hurricane Leslie, please visit capital-g.com, Facebook/Capital-G-Bank or follow us on Twitter @CapitalGBank.
“Capital G encourages all residents to use caution during the hurricane and hopes everyone remains safe during the passing of the storm.”
You can view all of our Hurricane Leslie coverage here.
- Photos: Capital G Bank To Open Paget Branch
- 13 Staff Made Redundant At Capital G Bank
- Former Mexican President To Speak In Bermuda
- Capital G Launches Giving Back Programme
- Butterfield Bank Prepares For Hurricane Leslie
- Capital G’s $20K Gift To Salvation Army
Articles that link to this one:
- Friday Sept 7: Hurricane Leslie Live Blog | Bernews.com | September 7, 2012